10 Science Jokes For Nerds. Can You Get All Of Them?
Admin | Published 2016-06-30 15:00
We know that science is serious and all but we can all have a good laugh with these crazy science jokes right? Check them out and tell us if you got all of them in the comment section below.
1. I’m reading a great book on anti-gravity. I can’t put it down.
2. I have a new theory on inertia but it doesn’t seem to be gaining momentum.
3. Why can’t atheists solve exponential equations? Because they don’t believe in higher powers.
4. Schrodinger’s cat walks into a bar. And doesn’t.
5. Do you know that guy named Pavlov? It rings a bell.
6. A group of protesters in front of a physics lab:
“What do we want?”.
“When do we want it?”.
7. What does a subatomic duck say? Quark!
8. A neutron walks into a bar and asks how much for a beer. The bartender replies “For you, no charge”.
9. Two atoms are walking along. One of them says:
“Oh, no, I think I lost an electron.”
“Are you sure?”
“Yes, I’m positive.”
10. An optimist sees a glass half full. A pessimist sees it half empty. An engineer sees it twice as large as it needs to be.